If you’re looking for a rugged look, roll bars are an excellent addon for your pick-up truck. They’re also super functional, you can mount just about anything on them (and of course, they do provide some extra protection in the extreme case where your truck rolls over).
The Best Truck Roll Bars in 2020
If you’re shopping for roll bars, here are our top picks for your truck.
- Multiple pre-drilled holes to mount lights
- Compatible with most retractable, roll-up, and folding bed covers
- Drilling Required
- Made from Heavy Duty Steel
- Protected by a Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
- Easily Add LED Light Bar or Auxiliary Lights (Not Included)
- Third Brake Light Built in with Wiring
- Drilling Required for Installation
- Patent pending unique design. Light mount brackets for aftermarket LED light bars are included. (Lights NOT included) | FITMENT – Compatible with 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 5.5' Bed; Compatible with 2004-2020 Ford F-150 Fleetside; Compatible with 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra Fleetside
- Made of heavy-duty carbon steel with powder-coated black textured finish for extreme protection and rust-resistant
- Compatible with most tri-fold tonneau covers mounted on top of truck bed rails to work with TYGER T3 and T5 tonneau cover
- Drilling on side tail lips of truck bed is required. (DIY instruction included in the package.) Brackets included to fit up to 30" light bar (Light bar not included).
- TYGER no-hassle 5 year against manufacturing defects!
- Tonneau cover? Yes, it fits! ask us how!
- Third brake light included
- Includes LED light installation plate
- All installation hardware and instructions come with the kit
- Does NOT fit 2017-2019 F-250/F-350/F-450