Comp Suspension System for 09-10 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD DS
Pro Comps new height adjustable system for the multi-link coil rear suspension utilizes OE springs for a smooth controlled ride.
The right lift at the right price, right now! The highly anticipated 09-10 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD DS trucks have landed at dealerships across the country sporting a new multilink rear coil spring suspension. Pro Comp is proud to be the first manufacturer to have 6-inch performance suspension systems available for these hot new trucks.
Pro Comp’s engineering team designed 2 new systems that maximize the handling and performance benefits of the new multi-link system without compromising the factory Electronic Stability Program (ESP). The results are nothing short of amazing as these are the smoothest riding lift systems ever engineered for the Dodge 1500 truck.
The 6" systems feature high strength extended steering knuckles and one-piece cross members that install easily and maintain proper CV axle angles. New precision engineered height adjustable spacer and rear control arm bracket system assures an OE quality ride and allows for added personalization of vehicle stance.
Stage II systems feature MX2.75C Motorsport Series coil over front shocks and MX6 mono-tube 6 position adjustable rear shocks for optimum on and off road performance and handling. Stage I systems feature front strut spacers and ES9000 rear shock absorbers.
- CAD designed steering knuckles and one-piece cross members for easy installation.
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP) compatible
- Height adjustable rear multi-link coil design
- Available with MX Series or ES Series shocks
- Lift allows the use of up to 37 x 12.50 tires on 18x9 or 20x9 wheel with 5 backspacing.
- Stage I: system features front strut spacers and rear ES9000 shocks.
- Stage II: system features high performance front MX2.75C coilover shocks for the ultimate control.
- *Not for use on vehicles with 244D transfer case.