|BedRug by Wise Industries is the ultimate in truck bed protection. Finally an ALL-PLASTIC liner that maximizes the use of your pickup! BedRug beats hard liners and spray-on liners for hardworking performance. Check out the information below to learn more.
- Rugged, weatherproof plastic construction.
- Your cargo rides on a nonskid surface.
- Tough protection for any truck
- A firm cushion for fragile cargo.
- Prevents dents and dings
- Ideal for sporting or boating equipment, hunting gear, golf clubs.
- Molded foam bottom will not scratch your
truck bed like hard liners do.
- Easy to clean.
- Easy Installation, fits like a glove.
BedRug floors, walls, tailgates and bulkheads
are heat and pressure molded specifically to fit each truck model.
Precision die-cutting to rigid factory specifications assure that
a BedRug fits like a glove! All bed features such as: 2 tier loading,
load locking slots, & tie down devices remain usable.
The plastic foam backing is molded to
conform exactly to the floor ribs. This creates a flat cushioned
floor that is very "knee friendly." When kneeling, sitting, or lying
on floor, you almost do not feel the floor ribs. Wonderful for outdoor
activities, sporting events and makes a great sleeping surface for
||Waterproof and Stain
Water is not absorbed
by the closed-cell foam bottom. Any spill or stain remains on the
stain-resistant plastic fiber surface for easy cleaning.
Acid, Grease and Chemical
- The solid plastic polymer fiber
can not be permanently marked by transmission fluid, oil, grease
- Acids, solvents, chemical compounds,
or petroleum products will not damage the carpet-like plastic
fiber surface or foam bottom.
- The closed-cell foam bottom will
not soak up ANY liquid.
Easy to clean!:
- Drink spills and pet accidents
will not penetrate either the foam or the plastic fiber surface,
simply blot them up with paper towels or other absorbent material.
- Dirt and spills can be cleaned with soap
and water using a garden hose or high pressure washer with detergent
- Oil, grease, spills, and stains, can easily
be washed out with soap and water from a garden hose or high
- Dry dirt, dust, scraps, or shavings can
easily be cleaned with a shop or household vacuum.
- Odors cannot be absorbed and absolutely
will not linger after all odor holding particles are flushed
from the carpet.