IF IT DOESN’T SAY “AMP RESEARCH,” IT ISN’T ONE.
AMP Research invented the power-deploying running board, so don’t be fooled – there is only one PowerStep™ and it has the AMP Research name on it.
AMP RESEARCH POWERSTEP™ TECHNOLOGY
• Integrated LED Light System – Standard
• High-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy linkage arms, anodized and Teflon® coated to resist corrosion
• Precision, zero-maintenance stainless-steel pivot pins
• Extruded aluminum steps with a textured powder-coat finish for maximum grip and durability
• 600 lb load capacity (each side)
• Weatherproof, OEM-quality electric motors and wiring harness with sealed weather-tight connectors
• AMP-designed electronic controller employs pressure-sensitive, pinch-proof safety technology
• 5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
• Made in USA – The AMP Research PowerStep™ is designed, engineered and exclusively manufactured by AMP Research in America.
The AMP Research PowerStep™ has been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and Teflon® coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. And the heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.
|AMP PowerStep Video|
|AMP Research BedStep||